Wireless Remote Control Duplicator
Duplicate Up To 4 Remote Controls In Seconds!
Wireless Remote Control Duplicator is able to make a copy of any key through a few simple steps!
Duplicate your existing remote control for cars, car sunroofs, garage doors, rolling gates, heating systems, wireless anti-theft device, home automation, etc.
Don't worry about privacy and safety. It adopts one-to-one key copy technology and the password of each key is saved individually.
Including High transfer sensitivity, no signal blocking. The copy transmitter switch is durable, plus you can take it anywhere easily with key chain design.
Approach to duplicating: Place them side by side (as close as possible), then press both one key of your old remote and the to-be-matched key on this remote simultaneously. The LED indicator will flash about three times, followed by a continuous fast blinking. The learning process is done. Other keys accordingly.
Approach to clearing old codes: Long press the upper two (A & B) buttons to clear old codes (The LED indicator will flash three times, followed by a continuous fast blinking, which is the sign of cleared state).
Approach to clearing old codes: Long press the upper two (A & B) buttons to clear old codes (The LED indicator will flash three times, followed by a continuous fast blinking, which is the sign of cleared state.).
HOW TO PROGRAM
Step 1 – Clear the Memory
- Click and Hold A and B buttons together - LED will flash 3 times
- Keep holding A button and release B button
- Keep holding A button and push B button 3 times, Led will start flashing Non-stop
- Now press any key on the remote control, LED lights are not bright, so delete code success; if you press the button LED lamp is lit, indicating that the original code is not deleted!
- Put both remotes next to each other (back to back). Make sure they have direct contact.
- Click and hold 1 button on your original remote and 1 button on your clone remote.
- Keep holding until the LED light blinks 2 times then blinks 2 times then goes steady. This means the cloning has been successful.
- If for some reason the clone does not go further then 2 blinks, it means the signal did not go through, please shift the remote slowly up and down until you get the point where it will go through.
Compatible chips: 2260（such as PT2260, SC2260, LX2260, HX2260, etc.); 2262（such as PT2262, SC2262, LX2262, HS2262, HX2262, etc.), PT2264, PT2240（LX2240), CS5211, 1527(EV1527, HS1527, HX1527), SMC918, AX5026, SMC926, AX5326-3, AX5326-4, HT6010, HT6012, HT6013, HT6014, HT12D, HT46F49E, PIC16F630 (and those compatible with the above chips).
Note: It is also applicable if your chip's model is different from the above ones in prefix(letters), for chips from different manufacturers may be different in model prefix. But the number part needs to be identical.