Brake Fluid Detection Pen
The tester can be used as a digital brake fluid tester suitable for determining brake fluid quality. Developed for professional use in automotive repair shops and in servicing. Quality is tested and included on five LEDs in terms of "percent of water in the brake fluid".
- To check the quality of brake fluid quality.
- 5 LED to indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
- Easy operation.
- Automatically power off.
- Operated by an LR03 AAA 1.5V battery.
- Suitable for testing DOT 3, DOT4, DOT5 brake fluid.
Product Labelling Indication:
- Green: Battery OK, no water contained in brake fluid.
- Yellow: Less than 1% of water content in brake oil, better condition, ease of use.
- Yellow /yellow: Approx. 2% of water content in brake oil, brake fluid can continue to use.
- Yellow /yellow/red: approx. 3% of water content in brake oil, the proposed replacement of brake fluid.
- Yellow /yellow/red/red: at least 4% of water content in brake oil, the brake fluid must be replaced urgently! Extreme danger!
Unscrew the brake fluid reservoir, and pull off the cap of the Brake fluid tester. Dip the test probes into the brake fluid up to the plastic rim of the device.
Press the button for power on, the green LED will light up. Insert the tester into a reservoir for one second then the tester result will be correctly indicated by LEDs. Repress the button for power off. The tester will automatically power off after about 15 seconds of inactivity.
- 1X Brake Fluid Detection Pen